1. FAQs
  2. Miscellaneous

I have River Canal Rescue cover (RCR) with my Narrowboat/Barge policy, how do I contact them?

Have a query about the RCR cover provided with your policy or broken down and need their help? See below for more information on how to reach them.

If you have any queries relating to the RCR cover included in our Narrowboat/Barge polices then you can view a summary of the cover on offer here.

Alternatively please contact RCR directly on

Freephone: 08000718021 or

Landline: 01785248793.

For further information please visit the RCR website.